The Cornhusker Motor Club Foundation supports child passenger safety efforts in Nebraska by providing:
- Matching funds to hospitals and child safety seat organizations that conduct free seat inspections in our state.
- Grants to traffic safety organizations for child passenger safety education and certification training.
All parents should have their child safety seat inspected by a certified technician who will:
- Make certain you are using the correct seat based on your child's weight and size
- Ensure the unit is correctly anchored
- Review latest information concerning safety seat product recalls
- Adjust straps and make needed adjustments
- Inspect the unit for missing parts or any defects
- Check the tension of the safety belt holding the seat in place
- Adjust the angle of the seat if needed
Please help support our efforts to ensure every child in Nebraska rides safe and secure.
Your consideration to support the CMC Foundation by making a tax-deductible contribution is greatly appreciated.
We welcome gifts from individuals, civic clubs, corporations and estates. For more information call 402-938-3806.
Every dollar donated directly supports the Foundation's programs.